Get Free Backlink To Your Blog And Site

web host companies 2011

Bookmark and Share
InMotion
I've got a small business hosting with InMotion. I do not understand much about hosting issues and when it came to the database question I know completely nothing about the customer service was really very helpful. My business relies heavily on email and InMotion didn't short-sell me so far. Highly recommend them to everyone.
BlueHost
BlueHost gives great features, even at the basic hosting plan you get email, domains, databases, cpanel, SSH access, etc. Still, I've got one problem with them. My tickets are rarely answered.
Webhostingpad
I'm a beginner in web site making and hosting. And WebhostingPad is great for me. I got easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials. Their friendly support staff really helped me to get started. Besides they have great design templates, and an easy-to-use cPanel. Now my site is up and running and I couldn't be happier.
Hostmonster
I've been with hostmonster for only a few weeks now. But, so far every experience I have had with them was good. All my support questions were answered quickly and they did help me solve the issues, no downtime, and cheap. They have all been friendly. The offer for that price is unbeatable. You don't get unlimited, but you only get 999 of each, 9999 ftp accounts, and 5000 email accounts. But most people don't need that much anyway.
Glob@t.com
I'm with Globat for a year and a half already. I got my hosting plan much cheaper than anywhere else for tons of space, bandwidth and many useful software programs. They do have this automatic upgrade program, but you can easily opt out if you don't want any upgrades and they won't be charging any additional money from you. The control panel is comfortable, really easy to use. I can't say a thing about support as I never needed it. It's a great webhost.
Yahoo
The cPanel is not very comfortable. There are many limitations, on email and PHP mail scripts for instance. Yahoo does have great uptime, though there was a time when their PHP servers were not working for several days. The support is not good. If you are able to work within these limitations Yahoo is a really wonderful webhost. Their Sitebuilder is brilliant. Yahoo has no problems uploading files.. Yahoo is more expensive, less space and bandwidth than some other hosts. But uptime, speed of loading websites, useable functions is where Yahoo surpasses others.
Dot5hosting
I recommend Dot5hosting to everyone. The support is amazing, there is always someone there for you when you need help. I have always been notified in advance of any service times. Billing and cost have always been true as advertised and the price is really good for the features offered.
Lunarpages
After some research I thought I'd give this webhost a try. I've been using it for over 8 months already and I'm really very pleased. The uptime has been much more than I expected it to be and support answers me quickly and efficiently. I even got a discount when I used the coupon. Really great web hosting company, I couldn't dream of a better one.
GoDaddy
One of the best web hosting companies out there , though a bit expensive. But it's worth the money you pay for it. The service is outstanding, the support is friendly and efficient. Good choice for e-commerce.
PowWeb
The html pages work fine but anything involving a database is absolutely useless. My website as well as many of others have the same complaint of how slow the websites are. A lot of times they don't even display. If you just have a simple static html page, it's fine. If you use a database forget it. They are terrible. And support won't help you even with a slightest problem.

{ 0 Comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment